Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bless Them.

I sneezed, just as soon as I stepped outside the Cafe this morning; I smelled the Orange Blossoms in the breeze, and sneezed again once more. I felt someone....and I turned around.
"Bless you", said a tall male stranger, heading inside...

"Thank you", I said. And, I meant it.

He didn't have to say anything; he could have just kept walking. He wasn't obligated in any way to say a word, never mind "Bless You", and besides that, all I did was sneeze...

But, I felt that man. Before he said I word to me, I felt him there. When eye contact was made, he offered me two of the kindest words you can offer in the human language. "Bless You".

The only thing that even comes close, is "Thank You".


Bless Them...
And Bless You, Sister.

xo
Elle

2 comments:

  1. ahhh my sister I love reading your thoughts here and on the cafe lol.. I am your stalker rofl...

    ReplyDelete